Terms & Conditions
Agreement between user and STALLONMABRO NIG LTD
The Billing.ng website is comprised of various web pages operated by Stallonmabro Nig LTD
The Billing.ng website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Billing.ng website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
STALLONMABRO NIG LTD reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Billing.ng website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of Billing.ng website.
To Use Our Services, You:
- Must be at least 13 years old (with some limited exceptions)
- May need to register with us to access and use some of our services and websites
- Must not initiate or participate in any activities on our services that are illegal, harmful, or interfere with anyone’s use of our services, including the sending of an e-mail or instant messaging spam
If You Subscribe to One Of Our Paid Services, You:
- Must provide us with accurate billing information, which we will keep on file
- Agree to pay all charges incurred on your account
- Acknowledge that surcharges may apply to some services, all charges are nonrefundable, and we may change any of our paid services at any time
- Are responsible for all fees necessary to access our services
- May cancel a paid service by calling, or mailing a letter to us
You Also Agree That We:
- Can change or end our services at any time without notice
- Can place advertising, which supports our services, within applications, on web pages, on mobile devices and more
Purchasing and Delivery of Airtime, Data, Cable TV, Electricity and other Services
Billing.ng will, when indicated as functional by System Status, send each service request to one of our gateways for delivery to the relevant network, providing no error is displayed to suggest that this will not be done. Billing.ng guarantees that under these circumstances all services are DELIVERED. However, delivery is the responsibility of third party networks and services, including the receiving device itself, and cannot be guaranteed. Delivery confirmations may only be available at certain times.
By using this service you agree to be bound by the Terms and Condition. Billing.ng may change these terms and conditions at any time and shall become effective immediately upon posting to this page. Last revised: 20th July 2020 © Billing.ng